- Raise awareness of the brand to attract the general public, local businesses and influencers to therefore generate enquiries.
- To convert, then maximise on these enquiries and group bookings.
- To generate coverage and create a wider following of potential customers for future events.
First, we reviewed the marketplace and Bar Hütte’s unique position within it. Then we built a mixed communications strategy over three key cities – Manchester, London and Liverpool. It consisted of local outreach, advertising and social channels, which expressed the brand’s diversity. As well as creating a conversation, we wanted to put the huts themselves front and centre before launch day.
A Summary Of Activity
- Updated the website and introduced a new booking widget
- Managed key promotional content, from photography to copywriting and graphic design
- Improved creative and branding on all fronts, including the design of the menu
- Took charge of social marketing on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter
- Stoked PR activity on a local and national level
- Planned and executed advertising campaigns with their media suppliers
- Led headline launch events, with promotional activities and competitions for Bar Hütte’s audience
The marketing became just as much of an event as the hut bookings themselves. Our team recognised a fantastic, novelty premise within the leisure sector, so – with our help – Bar Hütte’s voice had a clear direction to become distinctive and unmissable. Soon enough, the marketing became just as much of an event as the hut bookings themselves.